lichenysin A iC15
- Norine ID: NOR00894
- Family: surfactin
- Synonym(s): lichenysin A iC15;
- Activity: antibiotic, surfactant
- Class: lipopeptide
- Formula: C53H94N8O12
- Monoisotopic mass: 1034.699120512 g/mol
- Comment: This variant represents 38,6 % of the total amount of beta-hydroxy fatty acids found in lychenysin.
- Warning: it has the same structure than [Gln1]surfactin iC15
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Univeristy of Lille, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-08-21 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Univeristy of Lille, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 iC15:0-OH(3) 2 Gln 3 Leu 4 D-Leu 5 Val 6 Asp 7 D-Leu 8 Ile
- Graph representation: iC15:0-OH(3),Gln,Leu,D-Leu,Val,Asp,D-Leu,Ile @1,7 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @0,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Bacillus licheniformis
- gram: positive
- synonyms: Denitrobacillus licheniformis,Clostridium licheniforme
- taxid: 1402 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the lichenysin A iC15: Bacillus licheniformis
- Molecular and biochemical characterization of the protein template controlling biosynthesis of the lipopeptide lichenysin
Marahiel MA, Konz D, Doekel S, Journal of bacteriology , 1999, Jan,181(1):133-40.
- A putative lichenysin A synthetase operon in Bacillus licheniformis: initial characterization
Yakimov MM, Kroger A, Slepak TN, Giuliano L, Timmis KN, Golyshin PN, Biochimica et biophysica acta , 1998, Aug 20,1399(2-3):141-53.
Return to annotations search