destruxin A4 chlorohydrin
- Norine ID: NOR00072
- Family: destruxin
- Synonym(s): destruxin A4 chlorohydrin;
- Activity: toxin
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C30H51ClN5O8
- Monoisotopic mass: 644.3426163429999 g/mol
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-07-31 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: cyclic
- Number of monomers: 6
- Monomeric composition :
1 Pro 2 Ile 3 NMe-Ile 4 NMe-Ala 5 bAla 6 C4:0-OH(2.3)-Cl(4)
- Graph representation: Pro,Ile,NMe-Ile,NMe-Ala,bAla,C4:0-OH(2.3)-Cl(4) @1,5 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @0,4
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- taxid: (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the destruxin A4 chlorohydrin: OS-F68576
- The destruxins: synthesis, biosynthesis, biotransformation, and biological activity
Pedras MS, Irina Zaharia L, Ward DE, Phytochemistry , 2002, Mar,59(6):579-96.
- Destruxin-A4 chlorohydrin, a novel destruxin from fungus OS-F68576: isolation, structure determination, and biological activity as an inducer of erythropoietin.
Cai P, Smith D, Katz B, Pearce C, Venables D, Houck D, Journal of natural products , 1998, Feb,61(2):290-3.
Return to annotations search