- Norine ID: NOR00225
- Family: iturin
- Synonym(s): bacillomycin D-1;
- Activity: surfactant, antibiotic
- Class: lipopeptide
- Formula: C48H74N10O15
- Monoisotopic mass: 1030.533511748 g/mol
- Comment: C14 and C15 beta-amino acids were the major components with a lower percentage of C16 components.
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-08-06 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 C14:0-NH2(3) 2 Asn 3 D-Tyr 4 D-Asn 5 Pro 6 Glu 7 D-Ser 8 Thr
- Graph representation: C14:0-NH2(3),Asn,D-Tyr,D-Asn,Pro,Glu,D-Ser,Thr @1,7 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @0,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Bacillus subtilis
- gram: positive
- synonyms: Bacillus uniflagellatus,Bacillus natto,Bacillus globigii,Vibrio subtilis
- taxid: 1423 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the bacillomycin D-1: Bacillus subtilis
- Structures of bacillomycin D and bacillomycin L peptidolipid antibiotics from Bacillus subtilis
Peypoux F, Das BC, Michel G, Besson F, Pommier MT, Delcambe L, The Journal of antibiotics , 1984, Dec,37(12):1600-4.
- Molecular characterization and analysis of the operon encoding the antifungal lipopeptide bacillomycin D
Moyne AL, Cleveland TE, Tuzun S, FEMS microbiology letters , 2004, May 1,234(1):43-9.
Return to annotations search