- Norine ID: NOR00537
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00537
- Family: hymenamide
- Synonym(s): hymenamide A;
- Activity: antibiotic
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C46H61N11O7
- Monoisotopic mass: 879.4755433610001 g/mol
- Comment: Hymenamides are putative NRPS products (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2018-09-12 by Mickael Chevalier [Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Hymeniacidon sp.
- Links between organisms producing the hymenamide A: Hymeniacidon sp.
- Hymenamides A and B, new proline-rich cyclic heptapeptides from the Okinawan marine sponge Hymeniacidon sp.
Kobayashi JI, Tsuda M, Nakamura T, Mikami Y, Shigemori H, Tetrahedron , 1993, 9 (12), pp. 2391-2402
Return to annotations search