- Norine ID: NOR00912
- Family: pyoverdin
- Synonym(s): pyoverdin D47;
- Activity: siderophore
- Class: chromopeptide
- Formula: C47H72N14O18
- Monoisotopic mass: 1120.51490157 g/mol
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-08-22 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: partial cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 ChrP 2 D-Ser 3 Orn 4 Fo-OH-Orn 5 Lys 6 D-Fo-OH-Orn 7 Glu 8 Ser
- Graph representation: ChrP,D-Ser,Orn,Fo-OH-Orn,Lys,D-Fo-OH-Orn,Glu,Ser @1 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5,7 @4,6 @5,7 @4,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Pseudomonas sp.
- gram: negative
- taxid: 306 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the pyoverdin D47: Pseudomonas sp.
- Structure elucidation of cyclic pyoverdins and examination of rearrangement reactions in MS/MS experiments by determination of exact product ion masses
Meyer JM, Budzikiewicz H, Schafer M, Fuchs R, Springer A, Linscheid M, Journal of mass spectrometry , 2006, Sep,41(9):1162-70.
Return to annotations search