- Norine ID: NOR00926
- Family: actinoidin
- Synonym(s): actinoidin A2;
- Activity: antibiotic
- Class: glycopeptide
- Comment: Two bonds of the central Hpg are due to oxidative ring closure.
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-10-29 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: other
- Number of monomers: 11
- Monomeric composition :
1 Phe 2 bOH-Tyr 3 Hpg 4 Hpg 5 Rha 6 bOH-Cl-Tyr 7 Act 8 Dhpg 9 Hpg 10 D-Glc 11 D-Man
- Graph representation: Phe,bOH-Tyr,Hpg,Hpg,Rha,bOH-Cl-Tyr,Act,Dhpg,Hpg,D-Glc,D-Man @1,3 @0,3,2 @1 @0,1,4,5,8 @3,9 @3,7,6,8 @5 @5,8,10 @3,5,7 @4 @7
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Nocardia sp.
- gram: positive
- taxid: 1821 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the actinoidin A2: Nocardia sp.
- Actinoidins A and A2: structure determination using 2D NMR methods
Jeffs PW, Mueller L, Heald SL, The Journal of antibiotics , 1987, May,40(5):630-45.
Return to annotations search