- Norine ID: NOR00585
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00585
- Family: keramamide
- Synonym(s): keramamide F;
- Activity: toxin
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C43H56N10O11S
- Monoisotopic mass: 920.385073384 g/mol
- Comment: Keramamides are putative NRPS products (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- Type: partial cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 NFo-Iser 2 Ile 3 Dpr 4 Ala 5 Ile 6 CO 7 PMST 8 dh-Trp
- Graph representation: NFo-Iser,Ile,Dpr,Ala,Ile,CO,PMST,dh-Trp @1 @0,2 @1,3,7 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @2,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Theonella sp.
- taxid: 73791 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the keramamide F: Theonella sp.
- Keramamide F, a new thiazole-containing peptide from the Okinawan marine sponge Theonella sp.
Kobayashi JI, Nakamura T, Shigemori H, Sasaki T, Ishibashi M, Itagaki F, Journal of Organic Chemistry , 1992, 57 (20), pp. 5540-5542
Return to annotations search