- Norine ID: NOR00592
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00592
- Family: keramamide
- Synonym(s): keramamide D;
- Activity: immunomodulating
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C52H73BrN10O12
- Monoisotopic mass: 1108.4592808500001 g/mol
- Comment: Keramamides are putative NRPS products (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- Type: partial cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 Hmp 2 Ile 3 Abu 4 Orn 5 Pro 6 k-Leu 7 PALOA 8 Br-OH-Trp
- Graph representation: Hmp,Ile,Abu,Orn,Pro,k-Leu,PALOA,Br-OH-Trp @1 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4,7 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @3,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Theonella sp.
- taxid: 73791 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the keramamide D: Theonella sp.
- Keramamides B-D: Novel peptides from the Okinawan marine sponge Theonella sp.
Kobayashi JI, Shigemori H, Ishibashi M, Itagaki F, Takahashi K, Ogura M, Nagasawa S, Nozoe S, Journal of the American Chemical Society , 1991, 113 (20), pp. 7812-7813
Return to annotations search