- Norine ID: NOR00711
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00711
- Family: balhimycin
- Synonym(s): ureido-balhimycin;
- Activity: antimicrobial
- Category: glycopeptide
- Formula: C67H74Cl2N10O25
- Monoisotopic mass: 1488.4203633880002 g/mol
- Comment: Two bonds of the central Hpg are due to oxidative ring closure.
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- Type: other
- Number of monomers: 9
- Monomeric composition :
1 Asn 2 bOH-Cl-Tyr 3 NMe-Leu 4 Hpg 5 D-Glc 6 bOH-Cl-Tyr 7 U4oxo-Van 8 Dhpg 9 Hpg
- Graph representation: Asn,bOH-Cl-Tyr,NMe-Leu,Hpg,D-Glc,bOH-Cl-Tyr,U4oxo-Van,Dhpg,Hpg @1,3 @0,3,2 @1 @1,0,4,5,8 @3 @3,7,6,8 @5 @8,5 @3,7,5
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Amycolatopsis sp.
- gram: positive
- taxid: 37632 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the ureido-balhimycin: Amycolatopsis sp.
Return to annotations search