- Norine ID: NOR00236
- Family: actinomycin
- Synonym(s): actinomycin Z2;
- Activity: antibiotic
- Class: chromopeptide
- Formula: C62H84N12O18
- Monoisotopic mass: 1284.602653944 g/mol
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-09-09 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: double cyclic
- Number of monomers: 11
- Monomeric composition :
1 D-Val 2 3OH-5Me-Pro 3 NMe-Gly 4 NMe-Val 5 Thr 6 ChrAct 7 Thr 8 D-Val 9 4oxo-5Me-Pro 10 NMe-Gly 11 NMe-Ala
- Graph representation: D-Val,3OH-5Me-Pro,NMe-Gly,NMe-Val,Thr,ChrAct,Thr,D-Val,4oxo-5Me-Pro,NMe-Gly,NMe-Ala @1,4 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @0,3,5 @4,6 @5,7,10 @6,8 @7,9 @8,10 @6,9
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Streptomyces sp.
- gram: positive
- taxid: 1931 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the actinomycin Z2: Streptomyces sp.
- Structures of five components of the actinomycin Z complex from Streptomyces fradiae, two of which contain 4-chlorothreonine
MAUGER AB, Lackner H, Bahner I, Shigematsu N, Pannell LK, Journal of natural products , 2000, Mar,63(3):352-6.
Return to annotations search