- Norine ID: NOR00487
- Family: leupeptin
- Synonym(s): leupeptin;
- Activity: protease inhibitor
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C20H38N6O4
- Monoisotopic mass: 426.295453734 g/mol
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2018-12-01 by Emma Ricart Altimiras [Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, SIB]
- view all entry history
- Streptomyces sp.
- gram: positive
- taxid: 1931 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the leupeptin: Streptomyces sp.
- Leupeptin and E-64, inhibitors of cysteine proteinases, prevent gentamicin-induced lysosomal phospholipidosis in cultured rat fibroblasts
Montenez JP, Kishore BK, Maldague P, Tulkens PM, Toxicology letters , 1994, Sep,73(3):201-8.
Return to annotations search