- Norine ID: NOR00489
- Family: nazumamide
- Synonym(s): nazumamide A;
- Activity: antithrombotic
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C28H43N7O8
- Monoisotopic mass: 605.3173113869999 g/mol
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2018-12-01 by Emma Ricart Altimiras [Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, SIB]
- view all entry history
- Theonella sp.
- taxid: 73791 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the nazumamide A: Theonella sp.
- Nazumamide A, a thrombin-inhibitory tetrapeptide, from a marine sponge, Theonella sp.
Nakao Y, Matsunaga S, Fusetani N, Tetrahedron letters , 1991, 32 (48), pp. 7073-7074
Return to annotations search