- Norine ID: NOR00547
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00547
- Family: hymenistatin
- Synonym(s): hymenistatin I;
- Activity: antimicrobial, immunomodulating
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C47H72N8O9
- Monoisotopic mass: 892.542225942 g/mol
- Comment: Hymenistatin is a putative NRPS product (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- Hymeniacidon sp.
- Links between organisms producing the hymenistatin I: Hymeniacidon sp.
Return to annotations search