- Norine ID: NOR00548
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00548
- Family: stylopeptide
- Synonym(s): stylopeptide I;
- Activity: antitumor
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C40H61N7O8
- Monoisotopic mass: 767.458161963 g/mol
- Comment: Stylopeptide is a putative NRPS product (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2018-09-12 by Mickael Chevalier [Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Phakellia sp.
- Stylotella sp.
- Links between organisms producing the stylopeptide I: Phakellia sp., Stylotella sp.
- Isolation and crystal structure of stylopeptide 1, a new marine porifera cycloheptapeptide
Pettit GR, Boyd MR, Cichacz Z, Herald DL, Xu JP, Srirangam JK, Kamano Y, Erickson KL, Journal of Organic Chemistry , 1995, 60 (25), pp. 8257-8261
Return to annotations search