- Norine ID: NOR00573
- Family: perthamide
- Synonym(s): perthamide B;
- Activity: antitumor
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C44H65BrN10O14
- Monoisotopic mass: 1036.386509838 g/mol
- Comment: Perthamide B is a putative NRPS product (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2008-08-13 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 aC9:0-OH(2)-NH2(3) 2 dhAbu 3 NMe-Gly 4 OH-Asn 5 OMe-Thr 6 4Me-Pro 7 Br-Tyr 8 Asn
- Graph representation: aC9:0-OH(2)-NH2(3),dhAbu,NMe-Gly,OH-Asn,OMe-Thr,4Me-Pro,Br-Tyr,Asn @1,7 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @0,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Theonella sp.
- taxid: 73791 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the perthamide B: Theonella sp.
- Isolation and structure elucidation of perthamide B, a novel peptide from the sponge Theonella sp.
Gulavita NK, Pomponi SA, Wright AE, Yarwood D, Sills MA, Tetrahedron letters , 1994, 35 (37), pp. 6815-6818
Return to annotations search