- Norine ID: NOR00582
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00582
- Family: keramamide
- Synonym(s): keramamide A;
- Activity: antibiotic, toxin
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C49H63ClN8O8
- Monoisotopic mass: 926.445738742 g/mol
- Comment: Keramamides are putative NRPS products (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2019-04-04 by Maude Pupin [Université Lille 1, France, CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: partial cyclic
- Number of monomers: 7
- Monomeric composition :
1 Phe 2 CO 3 Lys 4 Leu 5 Leu 6 NMe-Cl-OH-Trp 7 Phe
- Graph representation: Phe,CO,Lys,Leu,Leu,NMe-Cl-OH-Trp,Phe @1 @0,2 @1,3,6 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @2,5
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Theonella sp.
- taxid: 73791 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the keramamide A: Theonella sp.
- Keramamide A, a novel peptide from the okinawan marine sponge Theonella sp.
Kobayashi JI, Nakamura T, Shigemori H, Sato M, Ishibashi M, Ohizumi Y, Perkin transactions , 1991, 10,pp. 2609-2611
Return to annotations search