- Norine ID: NOR00630
- Family: malformin
- Synonym(s): malformin C;
- Activity: antitumor, toxin
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C23H39N5O5S2
- Monoisotopic mass: 529.239260783 g/mol
- Comment: The two cysteins have a disulfide bridge between them.
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2018-12-01 by Emma Ricart Altimiras [Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, SIB]
- view all entry history
- Aspergillus niger
- taxid: 5061 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the malformin C: Aspergillus niger
- Structure of malformin B, a phytotoxic metabolite produced by Aspergillus niger
Sugawara F, Kim KW, Yoshida S, Takahashi N, Curtis RW, Murofushi N, Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry , 1993, May,57(5):787-91.
- Malformin C, a new metabolite of Aspergillus niger
Biemann K, Anderegg RJ, Buchi G, Cushman M, Journal of the American Chemical Society , 1976, May 26,98(11):3365-70.
- Fungal malformins inhibit bleomycin-induced G2 checkpoint in Jurkat cells
Tomoda H, Omura S, Fukuda T, Hagimori K, Hasegawa Y, Biological and pharmaceutical bulletin , 2007, Aug,30(8):1379-83.
Return to annotations search