- Norine ID: NOR00710
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00710
- Family: balhimycin
- Synonym(s): rhamnosyl-balhimycin;
- Activity: antimicrobial
- Class: glycopeptide
- Formula: C72H83Cl2N9O28
- Monoisotopic mass: 1591.472458537 g/mol
- Comment: Two bonds of the central Hpg are due to oxidative ring closure.
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2018-09-12 by Mickael Chevalier [Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: other
- Number of monomers: 10
- Monomeric composition :
1 Asn 2 bOH-Cl-Tyr 3 NMe-Leu 4 Hpg 5 bOH-Cl-Tyr 6 4oxo-Van 7 Dhpg 8 Hpg 9 Rha 10 Glc
- Graph representation: Asn,bOH-Cl-Tyr,NMe-Leu,Hpg,bOH-Cl-Tyr,4oxo-Van,Dhpg,Hpg,Rha,Glc @1,3 @0,2,3 @1 @1,0,4,7,8 @3,7,6,5 @4 @7,4 @3,4,6 @3,9 @8
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Amycolatopsis sp.
- gram: positive
- taxid: 37632 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the rhamnosyl-balhimycin: Amycolatopsis sp.
Return to annotations search