- Norine ID: NOR00743
- Family: callipeltin
- Synonym(s): callipeltin I;
- Activity: antibiotic
- Class: lipopeptide
- Formula: C42H77N13O13
- Monoisotopic mass: 971.576379615 g/mol
- Comment: Callipeltin is a putative NRPS product (no synthetase genes identified).
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2008-08-05 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: linear
- Number of monomers: 7
- Monomeric composition :
1 iC8:0-Me(2.4)-OH(3) 2 D-Ala 3 Agdha 4 3Me-4Me-Gln 5 dhAbu 6 D-aThr 7 D-Arg
- Graph representation: iC8:0-Me(2.4)-OH(3),D-Ala,Agdha,3Me-4Me-Gln,dhAbu,D-aThr,D-Arg @1 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Latrunculia sp.
- Links between organisms producing the callipeltin I: Latrunculia sp.
- Callipeltins F-I : new antifungal peptides from the marine sponge Latrunculia sp.
Bifulco G, D Auria MV, Zampella A, Borbone N, SEPE V, D ORSI R, MONTI MC, CATANIA A, Tetrahedron , 2006, vol. 62,771,833-840
Return to annotations search