- Norine ID: NOR00747
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00747
- Family: callipeltin
- Synonym(s): callipeltin M;
- Activity: antibiotic, toxin
- Class: lipopeptide
- Formula: C47H76N12O13
- Monoisotopic mass: 1016.565480578 g/mol
- Comment: Callipeltin is a putative NRPS product (no synthetase genes identified).
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2018-09-12 by Mickael Chevalier [Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: linear
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 2Me-3Me-pGlu 2 D-aThr 3 D-aThr 4 D-Arg 5 Leu 6 NMe-Gln 7 bOMe-Tyr 8 NMe-Ala
- Graph representation: 2Me-3Me-pGlu,D-aThr,D-aThr,D-Arg,Leu,NMe-Gln,bOMe-Tyr,NMe-Ala @1 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Latrunculia sp.
- Links between organisms producing the callipeltin M: Latrunculia sp.
- Isolation and structural elucidation of callipeltins JM: antifungal peptides from the marine sponge Latrunculia sp.
D Auria MV, Zampella A, Debitus C, SEPE V, D ORSI R, Bellotta F, Tetrahedron , 2007, Volume 63, Issue 1, Pages 131-140
Return to annotations search