- Norine ID: NOR00787
- Family: iturin
- Synonym(s): bacillomycin F-4;
- Activity: antibiotic, surfactant
- Class: lipopeptide
- Formula: C51H80N12O14
- Monoisotopic mass: 1084.591695328 g/mol
- Comment: The lipid moiety consists of minor isoCI5, anteisoC15 beta-amino acids and major isoC16, isoC17 and anteisoC17 beta-amino acids.
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: curated
- last modification date: 2008-08-06 by Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: cyclic
- Number of monomers: 8
- Monomeric composition :
1 C16:0-NH2(3) 2 Asn 3 D-Tyr 4 D-Asn 5 Gln 6 Pro 7 D-Asn 8 Thr
- Graph representation: C16:0-NH2(3),Asn,D-Tyr,D-Asn,Gln,Pro,D-Asn,Thr @1,7 @0,2 @1,3 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @5,7 @0,6
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Bacillus subtilis
- gram: positive
- synonyms: Bacillus uniflagellatus,Bacillus natto,Bacillus globigii,Vibrio subtilis
- taxid: 1423 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the bacillomycin F-4: Bacillus subtilis
- Structure of bacillomycin F, a new peptidolipid antibiotic of the iturin group
Peypoux F, Das BC, Maget-Dana R, Ptak M, Michel G, Marion D, European journal of biochemistry FEBS , 1985, Dec 2,153(2):335-40.
- Purification and structural characterization of bacillomycin F produced by a bacterial honey isolate active against Byssochlamys fulva H25
Lee H, Churey JJ, Worobo RW, Journal of applied microbiology , 2008, Apr 4.
Return to annotations search